On Friday, Trump shared a video of a recent airstrike on the Houthi rebels, writing, “They will never sink our ship again.”
“These houthis gathered for instructions on attacks,” Trump wrote of the true society. “Oh, there are no attacks by these Hoosis! They will never sink our ship again!”
The black and white aerial footage appeared to show the group gathering before the massive blast was left alone in craters.
The Trump administration has been conducting daily airstrikes against Iranian-backed rebels for the past 20 days following the threat of new hooty on Israeli ships after Jerusalem cut off humanitarian aid heading to the Gaza Strip.
As the Trump administration continues to strike every day, Iran-backed hoosies will thirdly shoot down US Reaper drone
After the strike, all that remained was the crater. (Donald Trump/Truth Social)
Late last month, the group was responsible for USS Harry S. Truman’s aircraft carrier and attacks on several US warships in the Red Sea.
Houthis has been shooting down three US MQ-9 Reaper drones since March 3, sources previously told Fox News.
The State Department advocated sanctions after Houthis shot down the first Grim Reaper in early March, and on Tuesday the Department announced sanctions on “financial facilitators, procurement operatives and businesses operating as part of the global illegal financial network supporting Houthis.”
National Security Advisor Mike Waltz told CBS’s “Face the Nation” late last month:
After weakening the strike, Trump told Houthis: Stop filming us and “We’ll stop shooting at you.”
Trump said the Hoosis gathered to plan an attack before the strike. (Donald Trump/Truth Social)
On Monday, Trump wrote of the true society that Hoosis was “destroyed by a ruthless strike over the past two weeks.”
“Many of their fighters and leaders are no longer with us,” he continued. “We attack violently and violently every day. We threaten transport and the ability to rapidly destroy areas is rapidly destroyed. The attack continues until it becomes a threat to freedom of navigation. The choice of Houchys is clear. Stop filming on US ships, and beyond.
Trump told Houthis earlier this week: (Andrew Harnik/Getty Images)
The Iran-backed terrorist network began escalating attacks on western Red Sea ships following Hamas’ attacks on Israel on October 7, 2023. In particular, security experts point out that Houthi’s attacks are not indiscriminate as they do not routinely target Chinese or Saudi Arabian ships.
Click here to get the Fox News app
Trump also issued a message to Iran on Monday, warning that if the attacks don’t stop, Washington will come to Tehran next.
Fox News’ Rachel Wolf, Liz Friden, Caitlyn McFall and Landon Mion contributed to this report.
Source link