Close Menu
East LA News
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
What's Hot

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Advertisment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
East LA NewsEast LA News
Monday, February 16
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
East LA News
Home»US News

After we strike, Iran’s nuclear program “all now” and “all now,” experts tell Fox News

Artificial IntelligenceBy Artificial IntelligenceJune 22, 2025 US News No Comments4 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

[ad_1]

Newou can listen to Fox News articles!

Top Iran’s nuclear program experts believe the administration’s atomic program was wiped out by a US strike on Saturday night.

“There’s no more nuclear program,” Jonathan Shanzer, executive director of the Democracy Defense Foundation, a think tank for “national security and foreign policy,” told Fox News Digital.

“The Israeli sources are confidently reporting that this chapter is over. The responsible party will need to remove the nuclear material from the Isfahan facility. But it appears to be a rotating final page,” he continued.

“Iran’s major nuclear enrichment facilities have completely and completely disappeared,” President Donald Trump said in his speech on Saturday night.

Trump declares a “very successful attack” on Iran’s nuclear program as US military attacks three important locations

The US attacks three Iranian sites. (Fox News)

Fox News previously reported that Isfahan is the “most difficult target,” according to a senior US official.

“Everyone was talking about Fordow and focused on it, but Isfahan was actually the most difficult target,” the official said in the background. The US used B-2 bombers to carry out the mission.

A senior US official also told Fox News that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had communicated after the strike and Israel had been notified in advance.

Israel’s actions against Iran create strategic opportunities for us in its nuclear talk, experts say

The map shows where Iran’s most important nuclear facilities are located. (Fox News/FDD)

Lisa Dafari, an Iranian expert and editor-in-chief of foreign desks, told Fox News Digital: If Iran attempts to rebuild, further action will be taken.

“To ensure the eradication of the administration’s nuclear weapons capabilities, the United States must maintain sustained intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance to detect attempts by the Iranian regime to disperse, hide or rebuild nuclear infrastructure.

Trump has announced that the US has struck Iran’s nuclear site as Israel and Iran continued to launch airstrikes on each other.

Israeli-Iran conflict: Live Update

Vice President J.D. Vice President Donald Trump, Marco Rubio, Secretary of State, and Secretary of State Pete Hegses, during his speech to the nation in the Eastern Room of the White House in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, June 21, 2025, that US troops attacked three Iranian locations on Saturday, and that US troops that sparked conflict with Israel had fought in Iran’s first nuclear attack. (Carlos Barrier/Reuters/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

“We have completed a very successful attack on three nuclear sites in Iran, including Foldau, Natanz and Esfahan. All planes are currently outside of Iran’s airspace. The full payload of Furudou bombs has dropped the doum.

“All planes are on their way home. Congratulations to our great American warriors. There is no other army in the world where we could have done this. Now is the time of peace! Thank you for paying attention to this issue,” he continued.

Fox News’ Sean Hannity said Saturday night that President Donald Trump gave him details about the US strike in Iran. According to the “Honity” host, the US used six bunkerbuster bombs, each weighing 15 tons, on a strike at Iran’s Fordau nuclear facility. The bomb was dropped from an American B-2 stealth bomber.

At a press conference on Sunday morning, the number of bunkerbusters used was updated to 14 by the chairman of Lt. Gen. Dan Kane’s co-chief.

On the left of the nuclear site of Fordau, Iran. Stealth Bomber B-2, Right (Reuters; Getty)

Israel says it killed an Iranian commander who helped with the funds.

“President Trump took decisive leadership and action to eliminate the last trace of Iran’s nuclear weapons programme after Israel’s sustained strike.

“While Tehran’s programme is likely to have been retreated for years, the US and Israel need to ensure that the administration’s highly enriched uranium stockpile and all secret, sophisticated centrifuges will be fully restored and destroyed.

In this photo, published by the official website of the office of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the military reviews right. (Office of Iran’s Supreme Leader via AP)

The Fordow had two entrances and one ventilation shaft, which probably served as the entrance for large weapon intruders (MOPS).

Click here to get the Fox News app

Additionally, 30 Tomahawk missiles launched from US submarines were used in attacks on the Nanut and Isfahan facilities. There is speculation that the missile was shot by an Ohio downstairs submarine, but there was no confirmation.

Jennifer Griffin of Fox News contributed to this report.

Cameron Arcand is a political writer for Fox News Digital at Washington DC.

[ad_2]
Source link

Artificial Intelligence

Keep Reading

Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Photo from the street: National Guard and DC protests

Texas and California clash over a congressional rezoning battle

La Mayor postpones fire report as Feds investigates Palisades Blaze

Nebraska acquires ice detention facilities known as the “Cornhuskirk Link.”

The entire boundary wall, painted black at the president’s request, says DHS lead.

Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 30, 2024

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 29, 2024

PHOTOS: Best moments from the East LA Classic

October 29, 2024

Dodgers fans take them to the city of East Los Angeles

October 28, 2024
Latest Posts

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Recent Posts
  • John Abravanel Berdugo
  • Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)
  • Genissa Reyes (Queen G)
  • Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was deported to Mexico on cartel bonds and suspected drug trafficking
  • Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

Ads
Full-Width Advertisement
Advertisement
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Vimeo WhatsApp TikTok Instagram

East LA News

  • About Us
  • Local History
  • Elected Officials
  • Sheriff Station
  • Education & Schools
  • Health & Wellness
  • Community Services
  • Community Events in East LA
  • Cultural heritage
  • Transportation & Freeways
  • Whittier Boulevard
  • Lowrider Culture
  • Local Businesses in East LA
  • Cities Around East LA
  • Homelessness in East LA
  • Gang violance
  • Cannabis in East LA
  • Privacy Policy

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

    © 2024 eastla.news All rights reserved | Designed & Hosted By TheDomain.Store | TV- Radio- News Platform

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.