Close Menu
East LA News
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
What's Hot

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Advertisment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
East LA NewsEast LA News
Tuesday, February 17
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
East LA News
Home»LA Times

Mysterious LA celebrity sues lawyer representing Diddy’s accuser

Artificial IntelligenceBy Artificial IntelligenceNovember 19, 2024Updated:December 1, 2024 LA Times No Comments4 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

[ad_1]

A Los Angeles celebrity whose identity is kept secret has filed a lawsuit against attorneys representing 120 alleged victims of Sean “Diddy” Combs. The man claims his lawyer tried to extort money from him in exchange for not identifying him as a sexual abuser with ties to the hip-hop mogul.

The celebrity, described in the lawsuit as a “high-profile individual” and identified only through his attorney as John Doe, said Houston attorney Tony Buzbee wrote a demand letter that made “grossly false and horrific allegations.” According to the complaint, Buzbee said the individual raped a minor at Combs’ party and there would be consequences unless he agreed to a mediated settlement.

Combs, 54, remains in custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center and has pleaded not guilty to charges of sex trafficking, extortion and transportation of prostitutes. He denies multiple abuse claims. Buzbee’s law firm has filed numerous civil lawsuits against Combs since his arrest in September. Lawyers for the accusers said other celebrities also participated in rapes and sexual assaults at “freak-offs” hosted by Combs, and that some of the victims were minors.

Lawyers for the celebrity said Buzbee threatened in the correspondence to “expose completely fabricated and malicious sexual assault allegations.”

“This is textbook blackmail,” the lawyers added.

Ms Buzbee said she brought the “despicable” charges against the man earlier this month. The complaint accuses Buzbee of raping “multiple minors, both male and female, who were drugged at a party sponsored by Combs.” The lawyer said he would “take a different course” if the celebrities did not agree to “confidential mediation,” the complaint alleges. According to the complaint, Buzbee attached an image of a ticking clock to the message.

Mr. Buzbee said he and his firm “will not tolerate powerful people and highly paid lawyers.” [to] “Intimidate and silence sexual victims,” ​​he said, warning of impending lawsuits against anonymous plaintiffs.

“It is clear that the frivolous lawsuit filed against my company is an aggressive attempt to intimidate and silence me, and ultimately my clients,” Buzbee said. said in a statement. “That effort is a gross miscalculation. I am a United States Marine. I will not be silent or threatened. Neither will my clients. Our professional efforts at a resolution have clearly failed. Therefore, I will instead disclose the demand letter I sent when I filed the lawsuit.”

Buzbee’s more than 20 civil lawsuits are the first to accuse a public figure other than Combs of taking part in the assault during a party hosted by the Bad Boy Records founder. However, the names of the stars have not been identified.

Buzbee has previously vowed to name celebrities who he says have been involved in sexual abuse allegations. He said at a September press conference that the names included in the suit would be “shocking.”

A federal lawsuit filed in the Southern District of New York alleges that a woman identified as Jane Doe was raped by Combs, a male celebrity (only identified as Celebrity A) and a female celebrity (only identified as Celebrity B) when she was 13 years old. claims that it was. In court documents, it was monitored.

The women allege in legal filings that the incident began on the night of September 7, 2000, when they tried to persuade her to participate in the Video Music Awards outside Radio City Music Hall in New York City. There is. Later, during a “freak-off” hosted by Combs, an anonymous male celebrity allegedly raped the girl while Combs and an unidentified female celebrity looked on. Combs then raped the girl while two other celebrities watched, according to the complaint.

Combs’ attorney denied Buzbee’s claims. “Mr. Combs has never sexually assaulted anyone, adult or minor, male or female.”

Lawyers with the L.A. law firm Quinn Emanuel, who filed the lawsuit Monday on behalf of the anonymous celebrities, said Buzbee “exploited the courage of the victims who came forward” against Combs and “innocent celebrities, politicians, He said that he had obtained unfair settlements from “businessmen.”

“Defendants devised a scheme to use coercive threats to obtain payments from anyone associated with Combs, no matter how remote,” the anonymous plaintiff’s attorney wrote. “Defendants claim to be investigating the facts, but in reality they are finding deep darkness and attempting to smear them all with the same brush.”

[ad_2]
Source link

Artificial Intelligence

Keep Reading

SOCAL Trio of Weather Risks: Extreme Heat, Fire Risk, Thunderstorm

In the tragedy that silenced the legend of the soul

California plague incident thought to be caused by South Lake Tahonai

A LA student seized by immigration agents says they spoke about the $1,500 payment

LA delays Palisades fire report at federal officials’ request

Don’t eat these potentially radioactive shrimp, the FDA warns

Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 30, 2024

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 29, 2024

PHOTOS: Best moments from the East LA Classic

October 29, 2024

Dodgers fans take them to the city of East Los Angeles

October 28, 2024
Latest Posts

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Recent Posts
  • John Abravanel Berdugo
  • Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)
  • Genissa Reyes (Queen G)
  • Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was deported to Mexico on cartel bonds and suspected drug trafficking
  • Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

Ads
Full-Width Advertisement
Advertisement
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Vimeo WhatsApp TikTok Instagram

East LA News

  • About Us
  • Local History
  • Elected Officials
  • Sheriff Station
  • Education & Schools
  • Health & Wellness
  • Community Services
  • Community Events in East LA
  • Cultural heritage
  • Transportation & Freeways
  • Whittier Boulevard
  • Lowrider Culture
  • Local Businesses in East LA
  • Cities Around East LA
  • Homelessness in East LA
  • Gang violance
  • Cannabis in East LA
  • Privacy Policy

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

    © 2024 eastla.news All rights reserved | Designed & Hosted By TheDomain.Store | TV- Radio- News Platform

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.