Two San Bernardino brothers were arrested after allegedly shooting two teens during a debate in Colton last month.
On March 3, the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 800 block of West Olive Street for reports of two minors shot multiple times, the department said in a news release.
Investigators found the minor was orally discussing with two men wearing white Volkswagen golf hatchbacks just before the shooting.
Brothers Raul Martinez Jr., 22, and Brian Martinez, 18, have been identified as males at Volkswagen, the release said, and Raul was arrested during a traffic stop Sunday. Raul was found to be in possession of a loaded gun at the time, deputies added.
Brian was arrested the following day at the shared home of his brothers in San Bernardino.
Both were held in the Central Detention Center in place of $1 million bail and were scheduled to appear at San Bernardino Superior Court on Wednesday morning on charges of attempted murder and assault with a firearm.
According to court records, Raul Martinez faces charges of carrying a loaded handgun rather than a bail, not a owner, and a second charge of attempted murder carrying another $1 million bail.
Raul Martinez was also scheduled to appear in Rancho Superior Court on Wednesday morning for the second murder charge.
Anyone with information will be asked to call the investigator at 909-387-3545.
To report information anonymously, call WetIP at 1-800-78-Crime (27463) or visit wetip.com.
Source link