Close Menu
East LA News
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
What's Hot

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Advertisment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
East LA NewsEast LA News
Friday, February 20
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
East LA News
Home»US News

The first batch of RFK files has been released, Gabbard announced

Artificial IntelligenceBy Artificial IntelligenceApril 18, 2025 US News No Comments4 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

[ad_1]

Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Tulsi Gabbard announced the release of the first batch of Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination files on Friday after bullying the news earlier this month.

“Nearly sixty years after the tragic assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, the first Americans will have the opportunity to consider a federal investigation thanks to President Trump’s leadership,” Gabbard said in a statement released. “My team is honoured that the President led the declassification efforts and entrusted us to shed long-term light on the truth. I am truly grateful for the support of Bobby Kennedy and his family.”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS), said in the same statement that releasing the file is “a necessary step to restoring confidence in the US government.”

Gabbard says RFK, MLK JR Records ‘Ready of Release’ in just a few days, “Hunter” watching the FBI, CIA wants more files

“I praise President Trump for his courage and commitment to transparency, and I also thank Tarsi Gabbard for her hard work to eradicate and declassify these documents,” he continued.

Similarly, White House Press Director Karoline Leavitt responded to a file released on X on Friday morning, saying, “The RFK file has been released. A promise has been made.

Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Tulsi Gabbard announced the release of the first batch of Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination files on Friday after bullying the news earlier this month. (Steven Ferdman/Getty Images)

During his Friday morning appearance on “Fox and Friends,” Gabbard said 10,000 pages had been released, but none of them were previously digitized or released. Gabbard said the file includes documents on the government’s investigation into assassinations and “questions and theories” when the investigation was conducted, and includes conversations and insights from the Department of State.

“The importance of this is enormous,” Gabbard said. “It’s been nearly 60 years since Senator Kennedy was assassinated. It’s obviously not stopped here.”

A few weeks after Epstein File Fallout, new deadlines are approaching for RFK and MLK files releases

Gabbard also said, “The other day he discovered over 50,000 additional pages only around the assassination of Senator Kennedy, saying, “She said, “There were over 100 people at the National Archives.”

“The tragic assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and these historical files have been hidden from the American people up until now,” a White House spokesman told Fox News Digital. “In the name of maximum transparency, President Trump has released over 10,000 pages of RFK files.

Gabbard previously mentioned the dropping of files on April 10 during a cabinet meeting at the White House, saying that over 100 people at the time were scanning “scan” documents related to both the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. and RFK and subsequent investigations.

In the same statement, Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said releasing the file was “a necessary step to restoring confidence in the US government.” (John Cherry/Getty Images)

“These were sitting in boxes that have been kept for decades,” Gabbard told President Donald Trump. Kennedy also attended during the meeting.

“They have never been scanned or seen before, and they are ready to release here in the next few days,” Gabbard said.

The release of the RFK file occurs as a result of Trump’s confidential executive order. The order aims to confidentialize files, particularly regarding the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy, his brother Robert, and civil rights icon King.

The Epstein Files’ Debacle will stimulate new interest in the content of the promised RFK, MLK assassination file

Trump had previously promised to declassify the documents during the campaign’s trajectory. At the time, “When I return to the White House, I will declassify and seal all JFK assassination-related documents. 60 years have passed and it’s time for Americans to know the truth.”

According to the order, the Director of National Intelligence and other officials were expected to submit proposed release plans for the RFK and MLK files on March 9th.

The release of the RFK file occurs as a result of Trump’s confidential executive order. (AP Photo/Lawrence Harris, File)

The DNI and the Attorney General were previously given a February 7 deadline to submit plans to release the JFK file.

Click here to get the Fox News app

The Justice Department watched Fallout in late February after releasing a batch of Jeffrey Epstein Files. Many of the documents released later had already been announced in the federal criminal trial of Gislaine Maxwell, a convicted accomplice who was convicted of Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

Louis Casiano of Fox News Digital contributed to this report.

Haley Chi-Sing is a political writer for Fox News Digital. You can contact her at X at @haleychising.

[ad_2]
Source link

Artificial Intelligence

Keep Reading

Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Photo from the street: National Guard and DC protests

Texas and California clash over a congressional rezoning battle

La Mayor postpones fire report as Feds investigates Palisades Blaze

Nebraska acquires ice detention facilities known as the “Cornhuskirk Link.”

The entire boundary wall, painted black at the president’s request, says DHS lead.

Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 30, 2024

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 29, 2024

PHOTOS: Best moments from the East LA Classic

October 29, 2024

Dodgers fans take them to the city of East Los Angeles

October 28, 2024
Latest Posts

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Recent Posts
  • John Abravanel Berdugo
  • Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)
  • Genissa Reyes (Queen G)
  • Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was deported to Mexico on cartel bonds and suspected drug trafficking
  • Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

Ads
Full-Width Advertisement
Advertisement
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Vimeo WhatsApp TikTok Instagram

East LA News

  • About Us
  • Local History
  • Elected Officials
  • Sheriff Station
  • Education & Schools
  • Health & Wellness
  • Community Services
  • Community Events in East LA
  • Cultural heritage
  • Transportation & Freeways
  • Whittier Boulevard
  • Lowrider Culture
  • Local Businesses in East LA
  • Cities Around East LA
  • Homelessness in East LA
  • Gang violance
  • Cannabis in East LA
  • Privacy Policy

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

    © 2024 eastla.news All rights reserved | Designed & Hosted By TheDomain.Store | TV- Radio- News Platform

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.