Close Menu
East LA News
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
What's Hot

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Advertisment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
East LA NewsEast LA News
Monday, February 16
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
East LA News
Home»US News

The report reveals details of US nuclear negotiations that allow limited enrichment

Artificial IntelligenceBy Artificial IntelligenceJune 2, 2025 US News No Comments3 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

[ad_1]

Newou can listen to Fox News articles!

A report from Axios shows that the US will allow Iran to continue limited, low levels of uranium enrichment in the soil for an unspecified period.

On Saturday, the Trump administration presented its first formal proposal to Tehran to sign a nuclear deal with the country, but did not publicly share details of the proposed deal. “President Trump has made it clear that Iran will never be able to get a nuclear bomb,” spokesman Carolyn Leavitt said over the weekend. “Envoy Witkov has sent a detailed and acceptable proposal to the Iranian regime, and it is in their greatest interest to accept it.”

The report from Axios cited two sources familiar with the Trump administration’s ongoing negotiations with Iran. The White House did not deny details of Axios’s report when Fox News Digital contacted for confirmation.

Iran denounces Austria for reporting on advanced nuclear weapons programs

Instead, White House officials responded with a statement calling the terms of the transaction “very strict,” claiming that the terms of the transaction would prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Trump and Ayatollah Khamenei investigate Iranian centrifuge (Reuters)

“President Trump is telling a cold and difficult truth. The term we gave to Iran is very strict and will make it impossible for them to get a nuclear bomb,” the official said.

Media reports say Iranian officials are planning to reject the proposed US deal. While new details reported by Axios may help ease some of the concerns of Iranians, some Republicans and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have expressed that in addition to the complete dismantling of Iran’s nuclear program, they only want zero nuclear enrichment as part of the deal.

The White House urges Iran to accept nuclear deals as the IAEA reports spikes in uranium enrichment

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed last week a document in which he said Tehran was “bravely lying” about its nuclear program. (AP)

Axios details of the proposal explained to them indicate that Iran will be allowed to build any more new enrichment facilities, “crucial infrastructure for the conversion and processing of uranium must be demolished,” and that it will be forced to halt new research and development of nuclear centrifuges. However, according to the details of the proposal reported by Axios, Iran will be allowed to participate in the regional enrichment consortium under certain conditions.

For example, Iran could develop domestic enrichment capabilities only for private purposes, according to Axios. Meanwhile, after signing the contract, Iran will be forced to reduce the concentration of enrichment to 3% and close all underground enrichment facilities for an agreed period by the parties.

This photo was released on November 5th, 2019 by the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran. (Iranian atomic energy organization via AP, file) (Iranian atomic energy organization via AP, file)

Click here to get the Fox News app

The new proposal also seeks to develop an audit and monitoring mechanism to ensure that Iran follows the rules of the contract.

[ad_2]
Source link

Artificial Intelligence

Keep Reading

Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Photo from the street: National Guard and DC protests

Texas and California clash over a congressional rezoning battle

La Mayor postpones fire report as Feds investigates Palisades Blaze

Nebraska acquires ice detention facilities known as the “Cornhuskirk Link.”

The entire boundary wall, painted black at the president’s request, says DHS lead.

Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 30, 2024

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 29, 2024

PHOTOS: Best moments from the East LA Classic

October 29, 2024

Dodgers fans take them to the city of East Los Angeles

October 28, 2024
Latest Posts

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Recent Posts
  • John Abravanel Berdugo
  • Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)
  • Genissa Reyes (Queen G)
  • Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was deported to Mexico on cartel bonds and suspected drug trafficking
  • Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

Ads
Full-Width Advertisement
Advertisement
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Vimeo WhatsApp TikTok Instagram

East LA News

  • About Us
  • Local History
  • Elected Officials
  • Sheriff Station
  • Education & Schools
  • Health & Wellness
  • Community Services
  • Community Events in East LA
  • Cultural heritage
  • Transportation & Freeways
  • Whittier Boulevard
  • Lowrider Culture
  • Local Businesses in East LA
  • Cities Around East LA
  • Homelessness in East LA
  • Gang violance
  • Cannabis in East LA
  • Privacy Policy

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

    © 2024 eastla.news All rights reserved | Designed & Hosted By TheDomain.Store | TV- Radio- News Platform

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.