Close Menu
East LA News
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
What's Hot

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Advertisment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
East LA NewsEast LA News
Monday, February 16
  • Home
  • East Los Angeles
    • Health
    • Politics
      • US Senate News
    • Crime
      • LAPD News
      • LASO News
  • East LA Media
    • Chicano Power TV
    • East LA TV
    • Pachuco TV
    • Zoot Suit TV
    • Flokrico TV
    • Blaze It TV
    • East LA Radio.FM
    • Mariachis TV
    • Imapala For Sale
    • Chicano TV | Chicana TV
    • Chicano PhD
    • Chicano Comedy
  • Local News
  • Southern California
  • Other News
    • On The Tira News
    • LA Times
    • LA Weekly
  • Rehab
    • Discharge TV
    • Probation TV
    • Lifer TV
    • Parolee TV
  • Chicano Power TV
  • Contact Us
    • Advertise Here
    • Submit News
East LA News
Home»US News

Trump warns Iran of “more cruel” Israeli attacks if nuclear deals are not carried out

Artificial IntelligenceBy Artificial IntelligenceJune 13, 2025 US News No Comments3 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

[ad_1]

Newou can listen to Fox News articles!

President Donald Trump has promised that the next round of Israel’s attack on Iran will be “even more cruel” with a true social post that will pressure Iran to cut back on its nuclear activities.

“We’ve already had great deaths and destruction, but there’s still time to do this massacre. The next planned attack is even more cruel and we’re approaching the end,” Trump said.

“Iran must make a trade without anything left, save what was once known as the Iranian Empire. Death, no more deaths, do it before it’s too late.”

Trump said he warned Iran that “the United States has by far the best and deadliest military equipment in the world, and that Israel has a lot of it and more – and they know how to use it.”

“Certain Iranian hardeners make a brave appearance, but they didn’t know what was going to happen. They’re all dead and that’s only getting worse!”

Rescue services work outside a building damaged by Israeli strikes in Tehran, Iran. (AFP via Getty Images))

Israel has begun sweeps in Iran, and the Trump administration is seeking diplomatic solutions

The US and Iran held another nuclear talks scheduled for this weekend in Muscat, Oman, while Iran remains on the other side as to whether Iran should have the capacity to enrich uranium, even for citizen energy purposes.

It is not clear whether these negotiations will continue in light of the attack. Trump had urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to give a speech before he began his strike.

“I think it’s going to blow it away,” Trump said yesterday that he had seen progress in Israel’s attacks. But then he meditated, which “may actually help it, but it could blow it off too.”

Trump, who knows Israel attacked Iran in advance, says he was not surprised

President Donald Trump speaks to Washington, DC (AP Photo/Evan Vucci) on Monday, June 9, 2025 during a roundtable of “American Investment” with business leaders at the White House

Following the attack, Secretary of State Marco Rubio issued a statement claiming the US was not involved in the strike, urging Iran not to attack the US position. Previously, non-essential embassy staff in Iraq had been evacuated in light of the prospect of an attack.

Tehran exceeded 100 drones towards Israel on Friday morning at a countermaube intercepted by Israel.

Israel says it hit 100 Iranian sites in the first wave of attacks. (AP Photo/Vahid Salemi)

The image shows a residential building that was destroyed in Tehran, Iran during the attack. (Morteza Nikoubazl/Nurphoto via Getty Images)

Netanyahu has revealed that the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) attacked the major nuclear site Natanz during an attack on the regime.

Among those killed were General Hossein Salami, commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), General Mohammad Bagheri, the highest ranked military officer in Iran and the highest IRGC leader of the IRGC, and General Mohammad Bagheri, the IRGC president, who was appointed underground settlements, along with most of the IRGC Air Force.

Click here to get the Fox News app

The first wave of strikes won over 100 targets, with 200 Israeli fighters dropping “330 different ammunition” and the strike will last for several days, according to the IDF.

[ad_2]
Source link

Artificial Intelligence

Keep Reading

Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Photo from the street: National Guard and DC protests

Texas and California clash over a congressional rezoning battle

La Mayor postpones fire report as Feds investigates Palisades Blaze

Nebraska acquires ice detention facilities known as the “Cornhuskirk Link.”

The entire boundary wall, painted black at the president’s request, says DHS lead.

Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 30, 2024

Urban nature of eastern LA

October 29, 2024

PHOTOS: Best moments from the East LA Classic

October 29, 2024

Dodgers fans take them to the city of East Los Angeles

October 28, 2024
Latest Posts

John Abravanel Berdugo

August 21, 2025

Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)

August 20, 2025

Genissa Reyes (Queen G)

August 20, 2025
Recent Posts
  • John Abravanel Berdugo
  • Gabriel Ricardez (GMONEY)
  • Genissa Reyes (Queen G)
  • Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was deported to Mexico on cartel bonds and suspected drug trafficking
  • Texas Republicans move forward with plans to make plans after Democrats return home

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

Ads
Full-Width Advertisement
Advertisement
Ad
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Vimeo WhatsApp TikTok Instagram

East LA News

  • About Us
  • Local History
  • Elected Officials
  • Sheriff Station
  • Education & Schools
  • Health & Wellness
  • Community Services
  • Community Events in East LA
  • Cultural heritage
  • Transportation & Freeways
  • Whittier Boulevard
  • Lowrider Culture
  • Local Businesses in East LA
  • Cities Around East LA
  • Homelessness in East LA
  • Gang violance
  • Cannabis in East LA
  • Privacy Policy

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

    © 2024 eastla.news All rights reserved | Designed & Hosted By TheDomain.Store | TV- Radio- News Platform

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.